Friday, November 16, 2007

hello all. back frm tpRAWKS then, :) Its a 14th-16th day outing. Its damn cool lah, I so much wana be apart of them, REALLY. they should have organised it before O's lah, to very mcuh influence us ,but sigh, anyway, if I weren't to be able to make it, I will do so again, untill I make it. (:

Okay , so Day1 its all about introducing, and visiting Applied Science. A.S is bored. so uncool. and Design School, their pieces were so amazing ,..did some team drawings too, && some knowing each other thing, my blue don't hv yd lehx.. =/ Lolx..got la, the P.Ls. . They are really nice people SIA. <3>

Day2 was busy, we'd sports the entire day, had dragonboating, walao the guys ar, ....;p se lang de wo.. opsx. . saw alvan then, he's from dragonboat.
then had some, captains' ball thing,
actually were supposed to have some very advanturous activities but thanks greatly to the sky,
had some hands on team gaming instead,had uber alot laughs la,
some of us just laugh our lungs out while trying to entangle the hands maze game.

Day 3 was about visiting erm Buisness school, that is very much of my Interest, aww~,can't wait lah, ~ ;) had what, CNN day? then had Jam&Hop at later the day, its like clubbing without drinks, those sorta event. but its so much worse then without drinks only. they should have allowed TPstudents in la. -,- anyway, its not very rnbs, infact in had none, just about rockings & more rockings.
had supper after that with the girls, crysti waited for 3hrs, for me ba?! Or? because you can't get in?!=x Cos she's a TP student..
cabbed home after that, . . -)

anyway, pictures, but lots wasn't with me, thanks again to my inactive mobile.





































































More soon,(:

No comments: